Welcome Message

Watch the latest Bollywood videos, events, celebrity interviews, movie promotions, reviews, parties and events videos here.

Sruthi Hasan Against Release of Bollywood Movie D Day in Tamil

0


Actress Sruthi Haasan is busy in south india and traveling between states to shoot for her Tamil and Telugu films, the actress has found herself in the middle of a new controversy now. One of her earlier Bollywood Film D-Day is all set to be dubbed and released in Tamil as Dawood.

The buzz is, Sruthi filed case on Makers, stating the film must not be released in Tamil.D-Day was a spicy action spy thriller directed by Nikhil Advani and featured Arjun Rampal, Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan Khan, Huma Qureshi and Sandeep Kulkarni The movie having some intimate scenes in new bollywood video, in the lead pair and that might have troubled the actress .Shruti essayed the bold role of a Karachi based prostitute and essayed intimate scenes involving Arjun Rampal .

Here is Sruthi letter to media about the issue

Respected people of the Media

I am grateful for your kind support always. This is to inform you all that I am dis associating myself from the release of D-Day in Tamil called Dawood as it is being done without my consent or approval and is a clear breach of contract. In fact, we will be taking a legal action on this issue.

As soon as the paperwork is done, I will release the details to press for further clarification. Once again, I sincerely appreciate the perennial support I have received from my media friends throughout my professional endeavors..

Thanks and Regards
Shruti Haasan.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment